Silverlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silverlight

Sup guys! My name is Silver and this is just a random place I hang around in. For now, I'm not sure what it will be in the future ^^;

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rita Tribe RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver/Hidden
Creator
Creator
Silver/Hidden

Rita Tribe RP Empty
PostSubject: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:52 pm

This is where Emma and I will be passing posts back and forth ^^
Back to top Go down
https://silverslair.rpg-board.net
Altra Star

Rita Tribe RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:01 pm

Hi Kai/Silver! Is me Emma! =D
I think this should work on the school computer. (lets hope anyway!)
Back to top Go down
Silver/Hidden
Creator
Creator
Silver/Hidden

Rita Tribe RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:12 pm

Awesome! Let us hope! If it doesn't work then E-mail me. (when you're at school that is )
Back to top Go down
Altra Star

Rita Tribe RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:06 pm

Very Happy okay-dokey! n_n
Back to top Go down
Altra Star

Rita Tribe RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:33 pm

So what? You'll just post the posts that happen on the board on here and I can post back mine and you'll post it for me on teh board?
Back to top Go down
Madi

Rita Tribe RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:15 am

Hi Kai Exclamation Emma say dat I can post here if neo doesn't work at my school. Is that ok Question Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Silver/Hidden
Creator
Creator
Silver/Hidden

Rita Tribe RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:27 pm

Of course it is! You two are more than welcome^^

And yes Emma, thats the way it's gonna work.
Back to top Go down
Madi

Rita Tribe RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:54 pm

Thankies!!! Neo might work at my school, it lets somethings through and others are a no no. But I think that this would work fine.
Back to top Go down
Silver/Hidden
Creator
Creator
Silver/Hidden

Rita Tribe RP Empty
PostSubject: Starting...here! :   Rita Tribe RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:29 pm

The brute studied them a bit longer, until he finally sighed and nodded, "Sorry, I'm trying to learn how to speak lion and they started freaking out and I had to babysitt cubs and they are MUCH stronger than pups, and they kinda attacked me, and then their mothers came back all angry and muttering something about mutts...I think...wait, did you say Great Oak? If you don't know where to go I could take ya! I've traveled all over Sadayo and it should be no problemo!" he said changing topics with amazingly often. He had been a loner forever and loved it, he had already been on the Cat for two days and it was getting boreing with the same scenery and the same faces. It was time to move on.
Souseki blinked and shook his head, they had run into a nutcase!

Well, even any inhabit of Sadayo should know to stay out of this part of the desert. Have you lost your way?" Tela asked. "It`s a wonder you haven`t been swallowed up by that monster."
Jasper squeaked, nodding his head and ran a dizzy circle around Tela as if just the mention of the monster made him uneasy.

ooc// Savanah here. My account got blocked for 24 hours -no tags here--no tags here- Donno why yet, though. But Khelia was nice enough to let me onto hers

"The full story is a bit complex if not, unbelivable, but you must understand that we ended up in this area unwillingly." explained Katzuke calmly, "We haven*t seen any *monster* either. What exactly is it?" he asked wanting to know what the group was up against.
Back to top Go down
Altra Star

Rita Tribe RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:45 am

Hi Kai! Just texted this placces address to Madi so she'll be on soon too. Um, just saying it works! cheers Any new posts since the ones I did when I was in brisbane? Im at school now by the way. ^-^;;;;
Back to top Go down
Silver/Hidden
Creator
Creator
Silver/Hidden

Rita Tribe RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:53 pm

lol! (( I love that smilie! Anywho, yes. There are new posts! Incoming! )) lol!

ooc// School starts tomorrow, so this will be my last post... D= But I should be able to get on Kai`s thing. Tay`s alright, thank goodness. Umz... Yeah, ^^ //

Vesper grinned back at the scarred wolf, deciding he liked this brute, although he was quiet. His huge tail swayed even faster, this was going to be such an adventure! The fish (ooc// is that right?//) was all fine and good, and he liked the peace, but the month he had been here was enough. He was ready to explore once more. For the first time with friends. What an adventure! He was quickly getting over excited.

ooc// Hi guys! My flight was delayed almost 2 hours so mums letting me come on this compua at the air-port! n_n //
Nekani stared at the chattering brute, not sure if she wanted some-one like this leading them to the Great Oak, if he really did know the way. She hesitated not sure what to do and asked. `Um..I mean, are you -sure- you know the way to the Great Oak?` Stari raised an eyebrow, cocking her head at the brute then glancing at Souseki and Ivy trying not to smile. He talked alot, that was for sure but at least he wasn`t a threat.

"Of course I do! Anywho there are two ways to get there. We cat either cross the water or walk around it. If we go over water it would be less of a danger seeeing as the wolf if full of packs and such. Now, some of you don*t have wings, I see that, but it wont be any problem if you let me tag along."he said calming down and gorwing bored, "Anyways I travel around Sadayo all the time and I know Earthlings when I see em...not to mention smell them..." he added wrinkeling his nose a bit. Souseki glanced at Nekani and the other adults, "How dose he know that?" he whispered to Stari.

Ivy looked at the crazy wolf curiously. How was he going to get them over the water.

Katzuke smiled at Jasper and gave him a polite nudge of acknowlegment(sp?) then turned to his master again, "We didn't see the monster itself, but based on your discription we'll be staying well away from it if we can."

Tela nodded as Jasper ran to join his master`s side again. "It`d be advised to get out this desert. Where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
Emma

Rita Tribe RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:27 pm

Stari shrugged wide-eyed, how did this brute know so much? And how would he get them across the water?

Nekani was silent for a moment thinking, she didn't like the idea of going over water and they weren't that far from the green forest in the distance. But having a guild would help alot. "If you could show us the way to the Great Oak, or at least part of the way," Nekani began slowly and added. "By land- it would be greatly appriached(sp?)"

ooc// their almost at the base of the wolf's tail. ^-^ //
Back to top Go down
Emma

Rita Tribe RP Empty
PostSubject: Maybe   Rita Tribe RP Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:46 pm

Maybe Kai, you should tell Savanah about Silverlight so she can post the posts too; when your not on and she seems to be on more than you anyway. =D Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Silver/Hidden
Creator
Creator
Silver/Hidden

Rita Tribe RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:09 pm

jocolor ((That sounds like a good Idea....I'll tell her! )) jocolor

"We're headed towards the Great Oak" answerd Katzuke

"That`s a good distance away if my memory serves me," Tela mused. "Across the ocean."
Jasper raised onto his hunches, sniffing the air. He squeaked once and Tela nodded her head. "The forest is a good fifty miles from here and the ocean is nearly the exact distance. I can take you as far as the ocean. But if you`d prefer to head to the forest and perhaps find home there."

·:::·

"If you'd lead us to the Ocean it would be appriciated." said Katzuke nodding his head in thanks. They would have to cross the ocean sooner or later and he would rather have it be sooner. The brute turned to the rest of the group and adressed them, "Would anyone rather head to the forest and then cross the ocean? We'll have to get over it if we want to meet up with everyone else." he said, making sure everyone was alright with the plan.

( That was Emma's post. This one is mine ^^ )

The brute nodded and smiled, "I can take you guys pretty much anywhere in Sadayo! If we keep going in this direction we'll reach the forest grounds and will probably run into a pack or two...most of them are ok with me but they won't take kindly to complete strangers. " he warned knowingly, "By the way, my name is Domenkov. But you can call me whatever you like...it happens often." he added with a shrugg. Souseki stared at the brute, "How did you know where we came from?" he asked out of curiousity and suspicion.
"Lived there for a little bit. Before the Big Bang that is." Domenkov motioned to the brown bandanna around his neck with what seemed to be pride. "Used to be a beutifull place, to bad for the twisted humans though..."
Back to top Go down
Emma

Rita Tribe RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:27 pm

Gralac shook his head though he didn't know how he was supposed to get across, they'd have to figure that out when they got there. But he was slightly annoyed being without a thought-out plan. Lola just stood quietly watching Jasper with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Silver/Hidden
Creator
Creator
Silver/Hidden

Rita Tribe RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:17 pm

They reached land a few hours later.
The landscape was barren.
There wasn't any sign of life.
Dove kept going, the Fury still burning deep inside her body. She wouldn't stop until they needed to. She had to take them as far as possible...

Night fell. The sound of rushing wind had become a quiet drone that she'd quickly grown used to. The land had changed greatly. Mountains rose up, some of them seeming to want to rise above the sky and reach into the space outside. After the mountains had turned to steep hills, then to soft rolling hills, the wind began to falter.
Dove grimaced, sinking a few feet before managing to rise back up to her small group. Their platform had dropped slightly, but now stood firmly. "We`re landing," she shouted, her voice carrying above the roaring winds.
As if on que, the platform shifted and started at a gentle, sloping angle.
As soon as everyone had landed, the winds swirled around the group once more, tugging playfully at their fur, and then spiraled upward and leaving the world strangely quiet.
Dove silently stalked forward, breath coming in pants. They had to keep moving. She could rest as soon as they made it...

"Dove...you're pushing yourself too much. It's time to take a brake, you'll need your strength." said Eva quietly and with a hoarse voice. She had grown tired and weak and had been healing herself every now and again. The fea knew what was causing her sudden weakness and even though it made it harder to travel, she knew Dove was even MORE tired. Yes, it was time for a brake.
Back to top Go down
Savanah_

Rita Tribe RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:47 pm

ooc//Ello ^^
Savanah here
Seems Kai got my posts
Hopefully I'll be able to help post as well :3
Back to top Go down
Savanah_

Rita Tribe RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:56 pm

"We`re so close," Dove whispered. But she could here the strain in Eva`s voice. She could push herself, but the rest of her group wasn`t going to suffer as well.
She stopped, back legs collapsing. She stared around them. There had to be some sort of shelter around here...

Jasper squeaked once again, dashing ahead of the small group, sand flying in his wake.
Tela couldn`t help but smiling. How he loved to show off.
"Then follow us," she said, following, at a much slower pace, her pet. A few times, the weasel had to stop and scurry back, giving his master an annoyed look for being too slow.

Raven began following the stranger without a word. She was over with all of this. Most of all, she wanted to get away from Katzuke. Dove was going to have a fit when she found out. She couldn`t help but smile at the thought. If she was still alive.
Shera stared at Jasper, her eyes slowly swinging to Lola. She laid her ears against her head, then proceeded to follow the stranger as well, Samerie silently following.
Back to top Go down
Emma

Rita Tribe RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:05 am

ooc// YAY! Savanah!!! -squeaks- Kai I know the secret! ^^ //

Skylia collapsed in exhausted relief as soon as the air plat form sloped downwards providing a slide for the the small pup. Fuego panted beside her, his paws ached and even Dove looked tired too.

Gralac paused for a slight moment watching Tela carfully then desided to trust her. He didn't mind the desert but the others didn't seem used to it like he did. He began walking again, following behind Tela though still keeping slightly behind Katzuke as repect. Lola started walking again too, padding along quickly to match Gralac's pace. Walking on the hard, compacted sand that seemed to appear under Gralac's paws Lola didn't have to trudge though the sand which was even more difficult for pups.
Back to top Go down
Savanah_

Rita Tribe RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 12:12 pm

Back in the Nalbina den, Kio and Karma talked of the group's moving to the Great Oak. "Kio, why don't you rest a while here, in the pack. Your group must have endured a lot on their journey and well, they need a break. You don't want to run them ragged." Karma grinned his left paw swinging around Kio's shoulder. "I've already told you, I don't plan on staying. We need to get to the Great Oak, everyone is counting on me, I myself can't let them down, I WON'T LET HER DOWN AGAIN!" Kio snarled recoiling from his uncle. "The others are coming with me." His eyes narrowed at Karma as he spoke his tail flicked. "Is that so? You and your father just a like always going off and trying to be the hero, well this not your world boy! You can't just go around acting like a hero when you really know that you aren't. Exactly, you never wanted to come back now did you? You were afraid to face that fear of your father's death in your paws once again. BUT you can't run away from your past once it becomes you life." Karma snarled with a sneer stretching across him maw. "NO! I..I I was never afraid to face my fea-" Kio's paws shook underneath his eyes held a sad look. "You can't hide it from your own uncle Kio. You're in trouble again, but this time daddy isn't here to save you....AND NOW EVERYONE KNOWS WHY!" Karma yelled his paw raised as he pushed Kio out of the den.

Endrance sat on a rock, he turned his head to look at Chanteloup for only a moment or two. "Karma that`s enough!" He shouted his ears pressed against his head as he jogged up to the two, Kio snorted glaring at Endrance. "I didn`t need your help." "You looked like you did so just roll with my hospitality will you?" Endrance whispered back harshly.

Sandie padded silently toward the den. Her steps slowed as she heard the shouting, ears flattening against her head. Did they ever shut up?
She rolled her eyes, turning to the direction she`d just come. She wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. What was taking Kio so long?
Her body suddenly tensed as she sensed someone watching her. She spun around, snarl rolling deep in her throat. Her eyes locked with a black brute, then quickly shifted over to a white female. Both of them no doubt belong to this pack. She glared at them from the corner of her eye, then started toward the den. Being with Kio and Endrance was safer than the sights of this pack.

"I don't plan on moving anytime soon, I'll be staying here. We all need a rest even you, you really don't think you can find her the way you are now do you?" Endrance turned with Kio as they both walked away. "It's easy for you to say, you've never lost Chanteloup and I doubt you ever will." Kio snarled under his breath. "Com'on Sandie, we're leaving." Kio walked past the fea, motioning to her with his head.

Rosseta turned and silently left the group, heading toward one of them many tunnels that brought her deeper into the Earth, then back to the surface at a safe distance.
She knew that everyone was calling her stupid and rude, and she didn`t care.
What the other`s overlooked was that she could see the future - and the last vision hadn`t been the most pleasant.
A great battle raged from the base of the Great Oak, the Arizams attempting to concur a pack form Earth, while loners and the rest of the neighboring packs were forced to pick a side. She`d witnessed many deaths, from either side.
But how had they all been drawn into it? Rosseta wondered, navigating through one of the most unused tunnels. Clumps of hardened clay fell from the ceiling, a few strays thumping her lightly on the back. Everything was quiet and dark.
I have to stop this, she thought. I`m the only one who can. No one is going to listen now. She felt slightly guilty for going off Moonsong like that, but the alpha was getting blind, her kindness getting ahead of her.
She emerged from the dark and forgotten tunnel, moonlight quickly filling her vision and the light sound of lapping waves filling her ears.
Lake Szaria stretched before her, moonlight glistening off waves. She had no idea how she was going to stop this, but it obviously revolved around two packs. And her best bet was the vampires.
She took a deep breath, then lunged forward, diving into the chilling water and began to swim toward the edge of her territory.

((If someone wants to follow her from Moon Tribe, that`s fine or if a Krvopijan sees her, they can capture her or whatnot ))

"What am I? Your dog?" Sandie growled under her breath, but followed Kio. She didn`t trust this place at all. Anywhere was better than here.

"Anela, will you sit still?" Solana asked, a light laugh escaping her lips.
The grey fea turned to her, face suddenly serious. "No," she said, then lunged forward, tackling the smaller and lighter fea to the ground.
Solana growled playfully, knocking the grey fea off her and pinning her to the ground. "No. You need to act your age."
Anela pulled her ears back, frowning. "But I don`t wanna grow up," she whimpered. "I like being hyper. Keeps this place interesting. Everyone here is so boring." She blew the bangs from her face, then smirked, pushing her paws up and switching places with Solana, now pinning her down.
Solana rolled her eyes, batting the small pendant on Anela`s collar with her paw. "You`re so immature."
"And that`s a bad thing?" Anela asked, jumping of Solana and shaking as the white fea raised to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Silver/Hidden
Creator
Creator
Silver/Hidden

Rita Tribe RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:32 pm

sunny ((Woot! Now we should be able to get the posts back and forth with noooooo problemo! )) sunny

Katzuke followed their new guid at a steady pace, staying behind the fea and her pet and glance at the pups in the group. Lola and Shera didn*t seem to be having any problems with the sand, which was a good thing.

Berkel and Chien stared at Jester in amazment, "So....how long has he been chewing on that thing?" asked Chien on the edge of laughing, "Since he woke up and found it..."replayed Berkel with a shake of his head. Jester ignored them both and kept chewing his new stick.

"Now, where do you suppose she*s goin?" asked Vosce with curiousity. "Who? Rossetta? Mah, who cares, good ridance!" answered her brother unintrested, "Come on Sugar! Lighten up! Oh well, the gal can take care of herself i guess...still.."

I know you want to get there as fast as possible, but the tree won't go anywhere, we'll get there." said Eva with a soft smile and a confident nod, "Would you like for me to heal you?" she added knowing the alpha could use some extra energy.

"No, Eva. Save your strength," Dove responded, rising to her feet once again. "Rest is the only thing that can mend this." Her green eyes scanned the area, then she returned to sitting. There wasn`t any visible shelter at the moment. She tilted her head toward the sky. The weather was fine. They could survive a day with a den.

"I think someone should steal that stick," Anela said suddenly, a wide grin spreading across her maw.
"Anela, no-" Solana started, but was too late.
Anela dashed forward, jutting her head out to steal Jester`s stick, locking her jaws firmly on one end and giving a rough tug in an attempt to steal it.

Eva noded and instantly felt a little relifed. She herself needed to continuosly heal and rest during the time being.

"I think someone should steal that stick," Anela said suddenly, a wide grin spreading across her maw.
"Anela, no-" Solana started, but was too late.
Anela dashed forward, jutting her head out to steal Jester`s stick, locking her jaws firmly on one end and giving a rough tug in an attempt to steal it.

·:::·

Chien and Berkel took a step back in surprise then wagged their tail and began to cheer. Jester's eyes seemed to glitter and he somehow managed a snake like grin. He got up and gave his stick a powerful tug. All the while his tail wagged happily.

Anela was caught of guard by his strength. She quickly recovered and gave a vicious tug back, tail beginning to swish from side to side. This pup was strong, she would admit, but she wasn`t going to go easy on him because of that.

Jester nearly tripped and then he almost let go due to the urge to laughe. Chien ran behind him and then bit tail, tugging at it. The two pups then tugged at the same time nearly releasing the stick from Anela*s jaws. Berkel observed all of this with teh new role of refery, "Thats two against one! Is there anyone who want to join the Blue Team, population one?!" he asked loud enough for passer bys to hear.

Anela growled, laying her ears against her head. "No phar," she growled through closed teeth. She tossed her head up, pulling roughly, attempting to lift the stick out of the Jester`s mouth.
"You`re so immature," BlackIce growled, appearing beside Solana.
"You`re no fun," she white fea countered, laughing as she watched the scene.

While the two pups got ready to pull one more time, another pup showed neither Chien nor Jester knew who it was. The pup jumped up and grasped the stick, looked back at the group and ran off. Jester wagged jis tail and excitedly followed the stranger who was awefully pale, "Jess! Come back, thats a Bai not Pup!!" called Berkel running after his brother. Chien glanced at Anela, "Since when can a ghost enter our terf..."

"So, what you`re suggesting," Gunnolf said to Camaria, "Is that we split up and confront the pack before they reach the Great Oak?"
Camaria nodded, her voice failing her once again.
"If we do that, then we might as well just attack the Arizams now. If they`re already at the Great Oak, then we shouldn`t wait," Frost said. "Avoid as much conflict as we can."
"But we don`t know exactly what their plan is," Gunnolf muttered. "And they`re most likely expecting that. If we blend in with the group, not only do we warn them about the ambush, they can also fight. And we can seize that time to attack."
"Going now can save their lives," Frost countered. "If they do fight, then some of them will be killed."
"And if we go now, there`s a chance that we`ll be demolished. And then there`s no more vampires, exactly what they want."
"Are you now saying we don`t stand a chance against them? If you remember, the only reason they did such damage last time was because they ambushed us. That was their only good thing. We take the ambush from them, add it to us, we should be victorious."
"Should," Gunnolf replied, then glanced at the rest of this pack. "What do you want?" he asked them. He wasn`t going to be like his father and send them out marching.

Dahna looked down at her paws, and then at her sister, finally she sighed and turned to their leader, "Gunnolf at this point all that matters is for us to make sure to keep the death toll low. It doesn*t matter what we do, either way someone is going to get hurt and if worse comes to worse someone will die." she said in a plain but somehow sad voice. Her sister tolled her eyes in irritation.

What could they possibly be arguing about now?" Chanteloup wondered out loud, mostly to herself. "Ah, yes. Anything and everything," she grumbled. She rolled her eyes and slowly made her way to Endrance, taking her time. "What`s the issue here?" she asked. She sent a glare to Sandie out of the corner of her eye.
Speaking of which, where was Sahra?
The question was quickly answered as the white fea came prancing up to the two brothers. Chanteloup let out an irritated sigh, blowing the bangs out of her face. For a second she`d thought something had happened to her. Would have saved Chan a lot of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Emma

Rita Tribe RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:54 pm

Emerald appeared silently out of the trees ready to leave, she didn't particulary like this pack. She stood, impatient to leave, a wolf-length away from Kio and Endrance.

((ARGH! Trying to remeber who everyone is and in what groups, gosh I'm getting confused. But anyway, post more after school))
Back to top Go down
Emma

Rita Tribe RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:57 pm

ooc//can't quite remeber where we dropped the aquadiktes so here i go. //

Janto`Qa entered the small healers den quietly, his large paws padding against the soft earth beneith him. Stopping beside Vada he quietly dropped the hare in front of her then turned to smile aaffectionatly at the five small sleeping puppies.

occ//More this arvo I promise! ^^ I'll try to catch up with all the other new things going on. =D //
Back to top Go down
Emma

Rita Tribe RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:05 am

Berkel and Chien? Who are they again? What pack are they in? Sa`baah??? 0.o Question
Back to top Go down
Silver/Hidden
Creator
Creator
Silver/Hidden

Rita Tribe RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:41 pm

cherry (( Yep, they are both from Sa'baah and none other! XDD I'm hyper at the time cuz I got me a nap and snackies....and LOTS of Mountain Dew! )) cherry

"Kio wants the group to move to the Great Oak, but I'm in no hurry so he's taking Sandie and Sahra along with him it seems." Endrance replied looking over at Kio with perked ears. Kio motioned his paw over to Sahra his eyes narrowed at Endrance and Chanteloup's brothers. "You're also coming with me." Kio growled waiting for Sahra.

"The plan is brilliant, but it must be executed carefully. You can't put all your bread in one basket." Ryu replied with a cheerful grin, his old eyes wandered from out of the den, he began to walk slowly.

Vida's ear twiched and soon aftwerwards she opened her eyes. At first she was a little confused but she was rappidly able to recall the day's events. The fea smiled at the pups and then at her m@te proudly, " Five healthy and beutiafull pups!" she cheered a bit sleepily but exitedly all the same. This time I wont let anyone or anything take them away from me. she thought while watching them dream about wathever it was pups dreamed about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rita Tribe RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rita Tribe RP
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silverlight :: Main Cavern :: Crystal chamber-
Jump to: