Silverlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silverlight

Sup guys! My name is Silver and this is just a random place I hang around in. For now, I'm not sure what it will be in the future ^^;

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rita Tribe RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emma

Rita Tribe RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:37 am

Ooc//YAY! Sa`baah! I'm guessing their in the den? Ryu? 0o He a Sa`baah too? //

A small light blue pup lay resting beside her sleeping brother. Her ear twitched and she opened her light pink eyes to look around the clock tower den. A small comosion(sp?) had woken her and she looked around to see where it was. Her brother still sleeping, snoring quietly.
Back to top Go down
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:50 pm

ooc// What time of day is it? I'm getting all mixed up and confused.//

Janto smiled and nuzzled her neck affectionatly. "Yes, you did well." He murmed smiling, lowering himself into a sitting position.

Occ// sorry for the short post, gotta go to school! //
Back to top Go down
Savanah_

PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:33 pm

ooc// I think it just depends on where you are xD;
It's night at Moon Tribe and Krvopija, but I know it's still light elsewhere

Ryu is in Krvopija. If you need a list of wolves in packs, I can post it for you :3
Back to top Go down
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:15 am

OOc// Oh, righteo. =D Its confusing when you can't check the pack pages. Smile Where are the pups in Sa`baah running round does anyone know? In the den or ouside? //

Dundaqu stepping out of the river and shook himself, his long fur fuzzing up around him. He chuckled shaking his head again trying to settle his fur. He was walking amogst(sp?) the tall trees that surrounded the eastern plain, the hunting party following behind him. It was midday, the deer should still be there or hiding in the shade on the edges of the plain somewhere. They should be no problem to track down, he lifted his head to the air, pausing briefly to sort through all the scents that overwhelmed his nose; the sharper scent of prey stood out amounst the others of earth,trees and grass. The deer where here, which was good for they could have been still grazing at the larger plain to the west.
Back to top Go down
Savanah_

PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:14 pm

Shear narrowed his eyes at Kio and Enderance. What would Karma do now? he wondered.

"I`m not sure what we should do," Camin said after a few moments. For a change, he seemed serious. "Either way, there`s a chance of loosing."
"You`re talking like this is just a game, where you can either win or loose. This isn`t about that," Lex growled.
Camin flattened his ears against his skull. "If I thought this was a game, I wouldn`t be sitting here dying of boredom. Both Frost and Gunnolf have their points. I think we should attack now, but what if that`s what they`re planning?"
"There`s just so many things to factor in," Camaria whispered.
"What about the other packs?" Camin offered. "The more wolves, the more power we have. We have a lot of them on our side. The Moon Tribe is a definite. The Sa`baans, well, I don`t know what they`d do. The Aquadiktes, well, they`ve been at peace for a while. Not sure what they`d want." He tilted his head to the side thoughtfully. "Then the Nalbinas. There isn`t too much we can say about them. Karma is unpredictable. Then all those loners scattered all around..."
"We haven`t caught scent of the Arizams in over a year. Do we even know they`re alive?" Camaria muttered.
Silence rolled across the room.
"I mean, they might have gone somewhere else... couldn`t they? Ivor hasn`t been running around. We know his sister went around to round up Earthlings. But other than that, what else do we know...? Am I just out of the loop or what...?"
"No, they`re still here. Hiding until the moment is right," Lex concluded after moments of silent.

"Why do you want to get there so soon?" Sandie asked. Yeah, she didn`t want to hang around here much longer, but she didn`t want to be around any other Ritas - or Retos for that matter- for than she needed.

The sun was hovering above the horizon as Tela lead the strange group toward the ocean. Her steps grew with greater haste as the sun began to sink lower and lower.
Finally, she broke into a full out sprint. They could make it, but they had to hurry. It was a full moon tonight...

Shera had been jogging along, her small legs not even close to a match to the adult`s long strides. The strange fea was getting faster and faster. What was the rush? The blue pup pricked her ears forward, catching the most distant sound of crashing waves. A white globe was rising into the sky, becoming more and more distinct every minutes. Full moons here were even more beautiful then on Earth. Sky so clear it was painted in light...
She snapped out of it when firm jaws grasped her by the scruff. "You`re falling behind," a female voice growled.
Awed, Shera twisted her head to make sure her ears weren`t deceiving her. No, they weren`t. Raven was actually helping her.
Back to top Go down
Savanah_

PostSubject: COMPLETE List of Tribes   Rita Tribe RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:45 pm

ooc// Okay, HOPEFULLY this will help you.

Groups:

*Dove*
Niju
Skylia
Fuego
Eva
Devra

*Katzuke*
Raven
Lola
Shera
Gralac
Samerie

*Nekani*
Tobi
Souseki
Weed
Naphiro
Stari

*Nikki*
Ovan
Shadow
Suiseki
Turruk

*Kio*
Edrance
Chanteloup
Vaton
Sandie
Sahra
Emerald

*Yomegami*
Grace
Ayame
Panto
Phelan
Propheci

Packs (Yes, I went through and copied all these):

Moon Tribe:
MoonSong [Savanah]
Michi [Savanah]
Rosseta [Savanah]
FireHeart [Khelia]
Moonlite Topaz [Khelia]
Negro Dia [Kai]
Tormento [Kai]
Noche De Oro [Kai]
Luz [Kai]
Rayo Perdido [Kai]
Vosce [Kai]
Rio De Sangre [Kai]
Kiriley [Kim]
Tsunade [Kim]
Tiger [Kim]
Layla [Kim]
Kiba [Kim]
Lanarthia [Emma]
Konazii [Emam]
Sarajeti [Emma]

Sa'Baah:
Tiah [Kai]
Blathier [Kim]
Mirror [Kai]
Onua [Kai]
Roxim [Kai]
BlackIce [Savanah]
Anela [Savanah]
Kane [Bandit]
Gade [Khelia]
Gozek [Kai]
Crystal [Khelia]
Sarge [Khelia]
Solana [Savanah]
Naram [Kai]
Campana [Kai]
Berkel [Kai]
Jester [Kai]
Chien [Kai]
Flake [Emma]
Blizzard [Emma]
Azaria [Emma]

NalBina:
Karma [Kim]
Gink [Kim]
Blink [Kim]
Azuma [Loony]
Cree [Loony]
Khan [Kim]
Yamela [Savanah]
Killean [Savanah]
Zen [Savanah]
Zera [Savanah]
Corbet [Khelia]
Slate [Bandit]
Stelle [Bandit]
Rasklon [Kim]
Tamera [Khelia]
Tare [Khelia]
Scarleta [Kim]
Kitune [Kim]
Josue [Kim]
Grackle [Kim]
Grinel [Kim]

Aquadikte:

Janto'Qa [Emma]
Vida [Kai]
Dundaqu [Emma]
Vixxie [Savanah]
Zik [Khelia]
Anikova [Kai]
Shanegra [Savanah]
Izei-Ze [Looney]
Sarro [Khelia]
Eithene [Bandit]
Kaze [Bandit]
Marah [Savanah]
Tarlee [Bandit]
Mintii [Madi]
Ina [Khelia]
Louve [Emma]
Seang [Kai]
Ork'dos [Emma]
Kadillow [Emma]
Mao [Kai]
Bekka [Kai]
Nimala [Emma]
Clueda [Madi]

Krvopija:
Gunnolf [Khelia]
Forst [Khelia]
Lex [Savanah]
Gin [Kim]
Rilio [Kim]
Ryu [Kim]
Dahna [Kai]
Maya [Khelia]
Reino [Bandit]
Halen [Kai]
Wind [Shodowdancer]
Azaiia [Bandit]
Camaria [Savanah]
Grey Storm [Kim]
Camin [Savanah]

Loners:
Sandie [Savanah]
Samerie [Savanah]
Minina [Madi]
Ras'gon [Madi]
Laou [Kai]
Tela [Savanah]
Jasper {Weasle} [Savanah]
***Penelope [Kim]
***Cora {Cat} [Kim]
***Enya [Kim]
***Collin [Kim]

And that's it so far! Took me A LOT of time to round these all up
The stars are new characters
If you need extra info or pictures, I can try to get them up ^^//

Back to top Go down
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:03 pm

Ooc// Thank you soooo so much for that Savanah! *hugs* Your the best!=D //
Back to top Go down
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:06 pm

Gralac began trotting then noticed Lola was lagging behind, turning around he bent and picked her up by teh scruff and ran after Tela. His powerful legs only needed to lope along to keep up just behind Tela with Katzuke.
Back to top Go down
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:16 pm

"Can we just go already." Emerald growled impatiently. "I don't care whatever reasons you have for wanting to start moving but come on, its pretty oblious(sp?). Faster we get to this stupid tree the faster everything else can go back go back to normal and everyone can go back to their own packs." The black fea finished sourly flicking a glare towards the Retos in the group, she was sick of them all. The urge to just leave them and make her way to the tree on her own was unbearably tempting. Though on her own again wasn't as safe as a group, but this one? She'd been on her own for ages before...

ooc// I had a wolf in Krvopija I think. But I never got to put her up, it was Camela or Kita I think. confused Hmm... Kita was it? //
Back to top Go down
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:53 am

Hello? Anyone there? Sad
Back to top Go down
Savanah_

PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:20 am

occ// Sorry. Been super busy this week//

"Endrance, let him go, he's just afraid of facing the truth like when he was young." Karma snarled standing beside Shear, Endrance turned to his uncle and sighed. "The sooner we get out of here the sooner I don't have to listen to that and the sooner we find Sahia." Kio replied trotting past the wolves that lay scattered around the den mouth.

"Sahia, Sahia, Sahia," Sandie growled. "Do you ever think of anything besides her? She isn`t that special. I don`t see what you see in her." She took a step back so he couldn`t lash out at her. "It isn`t normal for someone to be as obsessive as you."
She stopped, sensing something. She jerked her head around, seeing the white fea that had been staring at her earlier strode into the den. The fea was just scary.
Zera strode past Sandie without a backwards glance, her brother at her heels. "Welcome back, Kio," she greeted. "Or good-bye. Whichever."

"No one`s going to be there yet, Kio," Sahra stated. "We`d just be waiting for a long time. And there`s safety in numbers. We`re better off here than just a handful of us - whether you`d enjoy it or not."
Chanteloup rolled her eyes at all of them. "I`m more interested in exploring. I want to see how the Krvopijan pack here is. And," she continued, eyes trailing to Sahra, "The fearsome Arizams."
"You`ll meet them soon enough," Sahra muttered under her breath, scarcely audible to anyone else.

Kio growled at Zera as she passed with her brother. "Fine, you all can stay here and rot for all I care, none of you would make the trip anyway." Kio snorted his eyes narrowed at the rest of the group as he turned his back on them and began to walk away.

"Look who`s talking," Chanteloup muttered. "Going off alone is just asking for it."
Sahra sighed, slowly beginning to follow Kio. It was better if the spoiled brute got what he wanted. He was too hard headed to try to talk sense into.

"Then I'll let danger in with open paws for all I care. There are for worse things out there than your regular cat, I should know." Kio replied his voice getting softer toward the end f his comment. "If you are ready, then let's go Sahra." His paws shifted again and his body started to move once more.

(( For some reason, my computer had been blocking the third page in the Forum. I don't really know why so would you mind sending posts back and forth until the next page Savannah? Also, would anyone happen to know what the "Screenshot bottun on a keyboard" is? ))

Katzuke accelerated the moment their giude began a full out run. He looked back a couple of time to make sure no one was falling behind, and was plesantly surprised to find Raven helping one of the pups. Tela knew these part better than any of theme. If she was speeding up as it got darker, it was probably for good reason.
Back to top Go down
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:48 pm

ooc// Whats happened? Where is everyone? 0.o Kai? Savanah? Sad //
Back to top Go down
Savanah_

PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:00 pm

ooc// Yay for being bad. I am out for the weekend (thank god, don't think I could handle another day at school) and on my mother's puta, so there's no reason to be bad at the moment. Um, no change in the other groups? Yome and Nikki's... I think thats all I'm on at the moment.

ooc// Um... -scratches head- is trying to remember... Oh, yeah. Coolies.

bic// Vesper's ears flickered, listening to the sounds of the forest absentmindedly. It was a nice day, and the creatures of nature knew it. The very trees beamed in happiness - now that the evil things were gone, and the huge wolf followed their lead. He nudged Suiseki lightly, "I bet the trees are singing, eh? Or maybe thanking us for out wonderful... Getting rid of evil thingamabobs-ing." he screwed up his nose slightly, wondering whether what he had just said made any sense at all.

Hovering over the water, Minina wait politely for the others to get onto the raft. Feeling slightly impatient, she swooped under the water, quickly rising back up, breaking through the water. She wondered whether she should help the pups on, but she reassured herself the raft would be sturdy, she made it so. Ras'gon swirled testing his inexperianced wings. He always stayed a considerable distance away from the waters surface.

( Noeth!! XP well, has anything happened that I could potentially replay to? )) Suiseki listend more closely and then happily smiled with a wag of her tail, "They*re happy that we got rid of them, and they*ll be more than happy to sing for us if you want!" she said even more cheerfuly right before the trees began to sway(sp?) and rustle in a rythemic(sp?^^; ) manner. The young pup giggled in content.

When everyone was finaly settled in the raft, Yomegami turned to the other flyers, "You guys ready?" he asked, he himself filled with excitment for the upcoming flight which he highly anticipated. Sadly he had to rimind himslef over and over that this time it wasn't a race or a joy ride.

(( I*ve been wondering about hitting the forward button on the groups and moving them closer to the Great Oak...they have to be at a forwarding spot though. What do you guys think? ))

ooc// I agree with Kai. To speed things up. They could just be the actual seeing the Great Oak.
I`d have to get Khelia back on in order to set up the Arizams and whatnot, but that can be easily arranged.

ooc// -nods happily- I can go with that.

Minina smiled, nodding. Raz sighed, `finally` he growled under his breath.

Vesper`s eyes grew wide as the forest`s whispers became a song. Wonderment overcame him. He wondered whether he could contact the trees, and decided to attempt it when he had time. He smiled at Suiseki, `Tell them thank you, I have never heard them sing before.` He cocked his huge head. `Or maybe I haven`t been listening.` He turned to Nikki, `Going?`

(( Yome's group is in a good speedup point. I don't know about Kio's group though...Katzuke and Nekani's seem up for it. Yeah...speeding up will probably be best. ))

ooc// The only thing it will mess up is Khelia`s plans with the Krvopijans. But I think she can just summerize what happened c:
Back to top Go down
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:07 am

ooc// Speeeding up sounds good, it will get bak into action. Just check with Khelia though and the stuff she wants to do though, would be best. Nekani's group is heading away now anyway with whats-his-name leading so their good and ready. =D //
Back to top Go down
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:44 am

ooc// Hey, could maybe everyone post their own posts on here if they can? Or something cause I'm just getting confused whos saying what, mainly in occ's. Not being bossy or picky or anything. Names above posts maybe? Sorry for all this, I must be so annoying. //
Back to top Go down
Savanah_

PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:55 am

ooc// You're not being annoying. I felt the same way when I was posting them.
Characters are one thing, but OOc's can get really confusing :/
I'll ask Kai since this is her site ^^
Back to top Go down
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:54 pm

ooc// OKay, cool. Thanks so much Savanah. ANy more news on the froward skip thing?
Back to top Go down
Savanah_

PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:27 pm

ooc// From Khelia;;;

(( Skip o3o
That... messes up my planning
BUT, since everyone is in favor, I will go along xD;
Ummm.... *rapid thinking*

Well, to start off, sorry for the poofing - again. I really didn`t want to, but... issues ._.
Alright, I'm just gonna put this in a `sum `cause I don`t feel like writing it all out.

Rossetta was discovered by a small party of Arizams, who were sneaking around Krvopijan terrioty, attempting to pick off a few vampires. (This part was discussed between Savanah and I, hope it`s alright, Savanah!)
The fox ran for her life, back to Moon territory. The group of Arizams faded back into their territory, not bothering to mess with the Krvopijans because they saw that they were all gathered in the den.

Um, I really have no idea if I hav explained what the Arizams plan to do...? ^^;
The reason they sent Sahra to Earth and some other wolves was to gather more wolves in their pack - by force. They`d moved on from picking on the Krvopijans and wanted to set up a pack that the Krvopijans had once ran. Nearly all the wolves on The Wolf belonging to them.
Why? They`d be falling into something that they`d tried to get out of centeries ago.
Ivor, Sahra`s older brother, is power hungry and will get anything he wants, at any cost.
After tackling the Earth packs, he wanted to pick off the native packs and the rest of the loners.
A tyrant, in short terms.
Hope that made sense ^^;

Gunnolf went to contact Vida and Janto`Qa for assistance. Whether it be most of the pack, or just a few warriors.
Frost headed for the Sa`baans. I ment to ask if two other wolves would head to Nabina & Moon Tribe
Lex was left in charge of the remaining pack, transfering them to the Great Oak.

Does that sound clear so far?
Back to top Go down
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:51 am

ooc// I think I get it Khelia. And if we skipped to seeing the great oak or whatever round that time all I would skip is Nekani going through Aquadikte terra but we're helped through without any trouble. But would get them thinking more about whats going on outside their pack and terra since they don't really worry bout that sicne their terra is along the back of the wolf so they're not very close to neighbouring packs. Oh, and Vida and Janto's pups would be about 4 weeks old and just left the den/let out of the den and started exploring. //
Back to top Go down
Savanah_

PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:56 pm

ooc// Only thing with the four weeks thing: there`s some groups that are wayy ahead of four weeks and pushing a week is even going a little far :/
Maybe two weeks...
Back to top Go down
Kai

PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:00 pm

cherry (( I'm using the computer at school right now, and am hopefully gonna get to the fourth page with this. I don't know why my computer has been blocking this page...it doesn't do it on neo so I really don't get it so anyways, back at the guild I asked which native packs haven't been contacted by the vamps yet. Um...I also mentioned that I had all of my loners ready for the loner page in neo which would add for new wolfies for me to play! They got their awesome looks from Savanah though, she's the one that made em! I'm just the one giving them personality and pazzas! XD
I'm trying to make this post long somehow so...uh...hmm......I've run out of things to talk about ^^; )) cherry
Back to top Go down
Silver/Hidden
Creator
Creator
Silver/Hidden

PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:15 pm

sunny (( It worked! Good thing too! )) sunny

Like a Star @ heaven ooc// Savanah
ooc// Nabina & Moon Tribe
I would offer, Khelia, but Camaria is too timid ^^;
Camin can`t take anything seriously and Lex is the man in charge xD

ooc//Savanah&Khelia
ooc// Khelia`s over-
Khelia: HIHI :33333
Savanah: -cough- ANYWAY
Khelia: ^///^;;;
Savanah: -__-
Khelia: K. I`ll be good now =D
Savanah: -glares- Well, as you can see, Leafy`s over. She`ll be here until tomorrow night. I thought I`d get her away from her troubles -cough-andmakeherhelpmeonmyproject-

Khelia: Everyone has their own ideas -_-
But I`ll be here. So joined posts and blah blah blah =)

ooc// Ummm... I think the fast forward should be two weeks...?
I`m going to go ahead and start posting. We can just adjust the times if needed :3 Like a Star @ heaven

"Oh, ouch. That really hurt," Zera said in fake sarcasm, eyes narrowing at Kio. She wasn`t too estatic about seeing him either. Coming back and disrupting the peace, then going off like he was good for them. She hadn`t liked him then, and she sure didn`t like him now.

Karma smirked as he watched them leave. "Ivor better thank me for this." "Sir?" Khan's head tilted to the side like he was slightly confused with what was going on. "We Nalbinians work for the highest bidder and right now it's Ivor. Whihc is why we've kept that alliance with him." Karma answered.

"But we must keep it secret Khan, high classified stuff it is. We'd lose our alliance with Moon Tribe and whatever connections we had with the Aquadites and Krvopija." Karma wrapped his front left paw around Khan's shoulders pulling him close so he could whisper to him. "Yes sir, understood." Khan replied.

"How will this be helping him?" Zera asked. She didn`t care if he snapped at her. She`d find out sooner or later. And it was his own fault for being so loud. She /was/ standing right there. But then again, there was a brute for you.

Hush Zera, we'll be giving Ivor what he wants. It's all in good business of course and it's only my little nephew's fault for not listening to his brother." Karma's eyes shifted over to Zera his lips curling into a grin.

"And what does he want?" Zera asked. Amazing how much he was keeping from them. Typical Karma.

He wants the wolves from Earth to join his pack and fiht along side him against these 'dangerous vampires', unless the table turns-We shall be along Ivor's side. Understand?" Karma whispered softly.

That`s quiet boring," Zera muttered. "Shows Ivor has as much brain as his enemies."
She rolled her eyes, bored. The topic had seemed interesting, but no longer interested her. She walked past Karma, Zen following her.
Amazing how easily she can brush that off, Zen thought. There are lives at stake and she acts as if this is merely about the weater!

Like a Star @ heaven ooc//Savanah((Kim, because something is currently happening, we can keep that going until it dies, then skip there :3)) Like a Star @ heaven

The steady rhythm of his paws had been the only noise to give him away.
It had been two weeks since they decided what they were going to do. He, their alpha, was heading off to the farthest reaches of The Wolf to contact the pack there - if there still ways.
It had seemed like a lifetime since he had traveled out of his territory. After his father had been murdered, Gunnolf hadn`t dared ventured out of his own land.
Now he relied on his small memory and senses to lead him to the Aquadiktes.
Gunnolf didn`t waste any energy using his powers to propel him faster. He had left his pack four days earlier, pushing his body forward without getting anywhere near the Fury. The Aquadiktes were said to be a peaceful pack, but they may not take nicely to him. He had no idea what kind of relationship his father and earlier packmates had established earlier.
He`d already passed a large lake and swam across a narrowing in a river.
He arched his back, springing across the ground, leaving as little of a scent as possible and being as silent as the ground would allow. Scents were all around him now...
Too late to turn back.
He pushed forward, making his way through a heavily filled area with oaks.
Just as day began to break, he caught the wift of sea, then saw what should be their den.
Gunnolf slowwed from a run to a jog, then a slow walk. Holding his head high, he stopped within sight of the den.
Arching his neck, he let out a loud and long howl, announcing his arrival.
After his greeting ended, he lowered his rump to the ground and waited for them to come to him. Marching into the den didn`t seem like a smart choice.

Anikova's ears pricked up before the newcomer had even set foot on the land. Once the howl had been let out, she turned to the rest of her pack and awaited their reactions. Seang tilted his head ever so slightly, puzzeled by the random visitor, and steped outside of the den with only a hint of caution. The fea watched him do this and tilted her own head, then turned to the rest of the pack to see what THEY would do.

Vixxie and Marah exchanged a glance. They were puzzled as well. A random loner?
Shanegra rose to her feet, walking to the edge of the den. She squinted her eyes, seeing the slightly blob of black that had to belong to their visitor. "Anyone else coming?" she asked, starting toward the stranger.
Marah rose and walked outside, but didn`t follow the grey fea. She didn`t want to fight, nor did her brother.
"Ina-" Zik started as her sister followed Shanegra, then sighed, joining her as well. She wasn`t letting her go alone.

Anikova followed after her pack mates and literally scanned their guest, he was the leader of a native pack, was a vampire, and he possessed incredible speed. Seang glanced around and moved towards Vixxi who was closest, "Go get the alphas, I think thats who he wants to see."

Vixxie nodded and ran off to found Vida and Janto'Qa. He paused outside the den, slowing to a walk. "Vida? Janto'Qa?" he asked quietly. "There`s someone here to see you."

"Really? So sorry, I wasn't paying enough attention! Um...I'll be right there." said Vida moments before she emerged from the den and let out a howl of welcome.

Gunnolf stayed seated as some members approached. He pricked his ears forward, hearing a fea`s responding howl.
He titled his head at the members who had already appeared and swished his tail slowly twice. "I come in peace. Is your alpha here?" he asked.

Vida padded forwards, "That would be me, now, what can I help you with? Do you need a place to stay?" she asked kindly, "We have plenty of food if you need any!" added Seang with the same optimistic vibe.

Frost soared over the dead logs and other dross littering the ground.
Ears plastered to her head, she picked up her legs in swift movements, propelling herself ahead. She didn`t like these forests. The rumors of ghosts seemed to be true.
Her heart thundered in her chest, not only from the run, but also from meeting the Sa`baans. She`s never met one in her life - as far as she could recall. Surely sain wolves wouldn`t live in an area like this?
She jumped to the side, heart skipping a beat as a twig snapped behind her. She swore silently in her head. Her pace quickened, breaths coming in pants. Racing Gunnolf had increased her speed, but this wasn`t nearly fast enough for her.
There WAS someone following her. She could sense them.
She snarled, spinning in mid air and throwing ice toward the source.
She came to a spinning stop, panting for breath. Ice glistened off the trees, but no sign of anyone.
This was just too creepy for her. She spun around and fled, seeing the odd clock tower rise above the trees. So the rumors were true.
The kept running until she reached the slight clearing. Skidding to a stop, she saw a few wolves milling around. Idiot! she thought. Come busting in here and they`ll attack you!
"I.. your...alpha..." she panted, words getting lost. Her heart thundered in her chest, threatening to beat itself out. "I...need...to...speak...to...your....alpha."

Roxim wasted no time letting out a chilling growl and Gozek ran to the side of his friend to join in. Berkel and Chien stopped chasing after Jester and turned to growl at the fea with the same growl. When, Narma and Onua joined in, it was clear that the old fea didn*t belong with them, her growl was that of any other wolf you could come across. it had been a while since they had a visitor, most of them had forgotten how to tell a ghost from a living thing other than scanning for markings.

Frost took a step back, tail tucked between her legs. What was with these psyatic wolves? Had she just escaped that thing in the forest to run into a pack of crazies?
"Please," she said, regaining most of her breath, heart still thundering in her chest. "I am from the Krvopija Tribe. My brother sent me. There isn`t much time." Her words came out in a jumble. Inside, she could feel the Fury burning inside. They weren`t going to touch her.

Thats when Campana dashed over from inside the den and stood infront of the intruder as if the defend her, "Wait! She's not a Bai, she's a vampire! She probably ran into one of the nosy ghosts that like to hang around the clearing...we're the only ones that know this place backwards and forwards, she never ment to jump in like that...right?"
Everyone seemed to have calmed down slightly and watched Frost with a mixture of hostilety and curiousity. Jester began to chase his tail out of boredom.

Balthier sighed walking from out of the brush standing by his fellow members. "And what do we owe this this visit?" He replied in a polite voice, but there was no real expression on his face to tell his feelings at the moment.

Onua snorted," Tresspasser! Campana here says she's no trouble. " the old fea mind as well have hissed.

Frost stared at the fea that had jumped in front of her, relaxing her stance the slightest. Her gaze swept the group, then she took a deep breath. Her gaze fixed on the brute who had asked her who she was. "No, I`m sorry," she stated, removing most of the emotion from her voice - the fear and tiredness the run had left her with.
"I am Frost, Gamma of the Krovpija pack. My brother, Gunnolf, sent me. Are you the Sa`baa pack?" she asked, directing her question to Balthier.
Her eyes shifted to Onua and her comment. "I have no intention of harming any of you." Unless I have to.

Campana moved aside as the crowd relaxed compleatly and began to disperss a bit. Naram was the only one that had left so far and the pups began to silently whisper among each other. Onua let out an irritated snort at Frost*s glance,"Like I haven*t heard THAT before!!" she said with that sharp edge that seemed permanently stuck in her voice.

Solana wasn`t sure what to think about the new fea. She pricked her ears forward, listening to what she had to say. `I mean no harm`. She smirked at those words. Like she stood a chance against them.
Blackice rolled his eyes. "She needs to go back where she came from. Seems those ghosts only like to bother us," he growled under his breath. "They let her through just fine."
Anela, took a step toward Frost. "I think she went though enough to come here. At least let her speak."
Crystal nodded her head silently in agreement. It wasn`t like the fea had a chance against all of them anyway.

"We have no intetion of harming you either, so please put away your fangs." Balthier looked at all of them with a stern yet caring look. "Yes, we are the Sa`baah, but what would your brother want with us?" Balthier`s eyebrows furrowed

As if on cue(sp?) laghter erupted from outside the clearing and the temperature dropped to the point where everyone could now see their breath. Immideatly Roxim got up,"Everyone into the den, quickly!" he said mainly for the venefit of the outsider who didn*t know what this ment. Rappidly enough, the pack dashed towards their senctuary and ran rollcall.

Frost stared in terror for a moment, then gathered her witts and ran to the tower with the rest of the pack.

Balthier trotted softly making sure no one was left behind and began to pick up speed as he dashed into the clock tower. "That will be for the second time this day." He replied softly to himself.

"Maybe we should give them the vampire, you know, as a peace offering." muttered Onua sourly before she was hushed by Gozek when he shot her a quick pleading glance knowing that a glare would only set her off. Jester was whimpering silently while his brother and his friend tryed to quiet him,"My stick...." he cryed. Tiah appeared then, a stick in her jaws, she dropped it infront of the young pup and gave him a smile, "I apologize for that scare you were given by our neighbors. I know not what they want as of yet, but they have been doing that quite frecuently these days." explained the alpha as she took a seat next to her m@te.
Back to top Go down
https://silverslair.rpg-board.net
Savanah_

PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:00 pm

ooc// Kai said that was fine, Emma ^^
With people posting and stuff. I'll post these then tell tem about it =D

"We were just leaving Zera." Kio snorted, he hated looking at old pack mates. They were nothing to him anymore, times had changed and turned him bitter. He glared at her and her brother as they walked past him, his fur ridged, but he continued on walking towards the brush.

(( So, which packs haven't been contacted yet? Oh, and I've got the bio for all my loners ready to be copied and pasted on Linc's page Savanah! ))

ooc// Nabina & Moon Tribe
I would offer, Khelia, but Camaria is too timid ^^;
Camin can`t take anything seriously and Lex is the man in charge xD

"Oh, ouch. That really hurt," Zera said in fake sarcasm, eyes narrowing at Kio. She wasn`t too estatic about seeing him either. Coming back and disrupting the peace, then going off like he was good for them. She hadn`t liked him then, and she sure didn`t like him now.

Karma smirked as he watched them leave. "Ivor better thank me for this." "Sir?" Khan's head tilted to the side like he was slightly confused with what was going on. "We Nalbinians work for the highest bidder and right now it's Ivor. Whihc is why we've kept that alliance with him." Karma answered.

ooc// Khelia`s over-
Khelia: HIHI :33333
Savanah: -cough- ANYWAY
Khelia: ^///^;;;
Savanah: -__-
Khelia: K. I`ll be good now =D
Savanah: -glares- Well, as you can see, Leafy`s over. She`ll be here until tomorrow night. I thought I`d get her away from her troubles -cough-andmakeherhelpmeonmyproject-

Khelia: Everyone has their own ideas -_-
But I`ll be here. So joined posts and blah blah blah =)

"But we must keep it secret Khan, high classified stuff it is. We'd lose our alliance with Moon Tribe and whatever connections we had with the Aquadites and Krvopija." Karma wrapped his front left paw around Khan's shoulders pulling him close so he could whisper to him. "Yes sir, understood." Khan replied.

"How will this be helping him?" Zera asked. She didn`t care if he snapped at her. She`d find out sooner or later. And it was his own fault for being so loud. She /was/ standing right there. But then again, there was a brute for you.

ooc// Ummm... I think the fast forward should be two weeks...?
I`m going to go ahead and start posting. We can just adjust the times if needed :3

((Kim, because something is currently happening, we can keep that going until it dies, then skip there :3))

The steady rhythm of his paws had been the only noise to give him away.
It had been two weeks since they decided what they were going to do. He, their alpha, was heading off to the farthest reaches of The Wolf to contact the pack there - if there still ways.
It had seemed like a lifetime since he had traveled out of his territory. After his father had been murdered, Gunnolf hadn`t dared ventured out of his own land.
Now he relied on his small memory and senses to lead him to the Aquadiktes.
Gunnolf didn`t waste any energy using his powers to propel him faster. He had left his pack four days earlier, pushing his body forward without getting anywhere near the Fury. The Aquadiktes were said to be a peaceful pack, but they may not take nicely to him. He had no idea what kind of relationship his father and earlier packmates had established earlier.
He`d already passed a large lake and swam across a narrowing in a river.
He arched his back, springing across the ground, leaving as little of a scent as possible and being as silent as the ground would allow. Scents were all around him now...
Too late to turn back.
He pushed forward, making his way through a heavily filled area with oaks.
Just as day began to break, he caught the wift of sea, then saw what should be their den.
Gunnolf slowwed from a run to a jog, then a slow walk. Holding his head high, he stopped within sight of the den.
Arching his neck, he let out a loud and long howl, announcing his arrival.
After his greeting ended, he lowered his rump to the ground and waited for them to come to him. Marching into the den didn`t seem like a smart choice.

Anikova's ears pricked up before the newcomer had even set foot on the land. Once the howl had been let out, she turned to the rest of her pack and awaited their reactions. Seang tilted his head ever so slightly, puzzeled by the random visitor, and steped outside of the den with only a hint of caution. The fea watched him do this and tilted her own head, then turned to the rest of the pack to see what THEY would do.
Back to top Go down
Savanah_

PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:01 pm

ooc// Surprised
Kai, you beat me!
Just ignore mine, Emma ^^;;;
Back to top Go down
Emma

PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:41 am

(non posts)
No prob Savannah. lol. Hey, anymore posts after the ones I did on the board?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rita Tribe RP   Rita Tribe RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rita Tribe RP
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silverlight :: Main Cavern :: Crystal chamber-
Jump to: